- Design and drive the strategic plan for Replimune’s market access capabilities within the US (and Global as needed) including strategic account management, patient access programs, trade and distribution, contracting, and health economics and pricing, in a highly collaborative environment with Marketing, Medical Affairs, and other functional areas.
- Responsible for building payer marketing, patient support programs (patient services including financial assistance), reimbursement field team, payer (government and private payers) field team, trade and distribution, IDN/GPO account team, pricing and contracting.
- Prepare market access, distribution and pricing plans for the launch of the first Replimune products. Identify key macro trends while positioning the product portfolio for continued growth. Assess market dynamics among payers, healthcare providers, and other key stakeholders to create appropriate pricing and access strategies.
- Develop Replimune strategy for Managed Care, State Medicaid, Medicare, Oncology GPO, Trade, and Federal VA/DOD channels.
- Establish relationships with payers, GPOs, channel players, hospital systems and integrated health networks to develop and implement strategies that ensure patients have access to Replimune’s products.
- Oversee price negotiations across systems. Oversight for channel inventory control and revenue recognition.
- Own the process of creating US/Global value story including overseeing the creation of the AMCP dossier, budget impact analysis, payer segmentation, payer message development, and payer awareness campaign.
- Ensure a high level of collaboration and integration with Marketing, Medical, Finance, Manufacturing, and other cross-functional members (including the future sales or other customer facing team).
- Bring an understanding of the payer perspective to our teams to ensure that payer requirements are adequately met throughout the evidence development and commercial strategy development processes in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Develop list and net pricing strategies consistent with customer and market indications and the overall portfolio targeting long-term commercial success; responsible for Gross to Net Forecasting in collaboration with finance.
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs to ensure the HEOR plan and value dossier include compelling and credible information for the US to support the payer messaging regarding value.
- Develop and manage departmental budgets that effectively achieve desired goals that are balanced with the financial objectives of the broader commercial organization.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in market access and launch of oncology or specialty care products.
- Experiences in payer, reimbursement, pricing & contracting, and leading a field team required.
- Proven strong understanding of 3rd party payers (commercial/government payers), distribution and trade, physician networks, healthcare systems, and public policies.
- Experience building a Market Access team from the ground up; track record in building, leading, motivating, and training successful team members.
- Understanding and experience in global access and pricing considerations preferred.
- Previous experience successfully developing and leading managed markets/payer initiatives that supported product launches; well versed in pharma/payer contracting terms across various segments; experience with infused drugs.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence cross-functional teams within an organization; flexible, adaptable, diplomatic, and able to effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Possesses a good blend of strategic and operational experience with the ability to see the big picture and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 25-35%.
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Replimune now requires Covid vaccination disclosure for all US employees.