- Prepare journal entries including, but not limited to, the amortization of prepaid expenses, accrued expenses, as well as the recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, as necessary.
- Review cash transactions daily and record necessary Journal Entries into the ERP system including payments, bank fees, interest, and any other transactions.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation.
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Perform as backup to Accounts Payable staff in AP batch processes, cutting checks, etc. as necessary.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of reviewing account payable batches.
- Review and process credit card expense reports and receipts submitted by purchase cardholders on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the SOX department to maintain internal controls over responsible areas.
- Assist with audit schedules and audit requests as needed for quarterly reviews / annual audits.
- Maintain effective relationships with other departments to ensure effective and efficient cross-functional collaboration.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong systems skills; experience with / ERP systems, Great Plains is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Replimune now requires Covid vaccination disclosure for all US employees.