Replimune’s mission is to discover and deliver a new generation of cancer treatments called oncolytic immunotherapies. Oncolytic viruses combine multiple mechanisms of action, enhancing the ability of viruses to replicate in and kill cancer cells, and generating a robust patient-specific, systemic anti-tumor immune response. Oncolytic immunotherapy is expected to strengthen the effectiveness of immune checkpoint blockade and become the second cornerstone of immune-oncology approaches, moving beyond the incremental improvement in cancer treatment to help more patients overcome their disease. We are continuing to grow our executive team and looking to have a new Senior/Executive Director of Program Management join our Woburn team!
Summary of job description:
The Sr. Director/Executive Director of Program Management ensures consistent processes and techniques are deployed to deliver programs on time, on budget and with appropriate quality. This role will have substantial focus on Clinical Program Management. Works cross-functionally and with external partners to enable the execution of Replimune’s strategic direction.
The Sr. Director/Executive Director of Program Management provides the strategic and hands-on capabilities to facilitate program management and prioritization as well as the project management skills to plan and drive progress on all development programs and individual studies. S/he provides leadership, mentorship, guidance and context to the efforts of the Program and Study Management teams.
- Help create and deliver to the overall R&D strategy and key priorities.
- Ensure robust planning and execution of all Development Project Management team efforts across project portfolio.
- Serve as program manager to designated programs
- Coordinate with the Clinical Development, Study and Project Management teams, the planning and execution of clinical trial projects while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements across the portfolio.
- Partner with Research, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, QA, Business Development and Finance.
- Develop and track program budgets, identify variances, anticipate scope changes, and communicate changes and issues that may impact the current program budget to management and other appropriate key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Finance to implement effective budget creation and tracking processes for all programs and functions.
- Interact effectively with internal cross-functional teams and external teams (where applicable) to develop and maintain integrated project plans and ensure timelines are aligned and implemented.
- Manage, mentor and develop direct and indirect reports within Project Management and other functions.
- Ownership along with the Program Management and Development Teams in the identification of risks and issues and timely resolution, including those related to timing, resources, and funding to prevent delays in project milestones
- Interact effectively with internal cross-functional team and external partners (where applicable) to develop and maintain integrated project plans and ensure timelines are aligned and implemented
- Establish KPIs, metrics and dashboards to assess and communicate the status of key initiatives.
- Apply best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Present information on project status to scientific and executive team members as part of the Senior Execution Team (SET).
- Ensure consistent project management best practices across Clinical and Non-clinical Development Teams.
- Foster a positive team culture of ownership and accountability, including continuous evaluation, recognition and process improvement.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business administration or finance is required; Master’s degree preferred.
Experience and skill requirement:
- 10+ years of industry experience with 5+ years of drug development project management experience, specifically including experience in clinical early to late phase development.
- Experience with project planning and timeline development and working with multi-disciplinary functions involved in the drug development process.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in Oncology trials a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive work relationships to effectively interface at all levels across the organization.
- Establish and maintain a work environment that supports learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration and teamwork.
- Experience with managing and communicating with external partners and collaborators with demonstrated collaborative ability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- PMP certification a plus.
EEO & Employment Eligibility:
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition.
Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.