- Maintain, update, quality check and improve our consolidated corporate planning models. Evaluate processes and tools to drive efficiencies across key operational areas.
- Analyze current and past trends in key financial indicators with a focus on Corporate consolidations, manufacturing & operations cost centers.
- Maintain and create detailed forecast cost models for lead drug candidate RP1 commercial launch planning as well as pipeline support for RP2/RP3.
- Provide analytical support and ROI for capital expenditures and commercial scale plant expansion.
- Provide leadership, collaboration, and input into the development and usage of internal dashboards and metrics that help the leadership team monitor important KPIs, business drivers, and trends.
- Manage the completion and distribution of the company monthly management reports. Track and report actual variances against budget while providing inciteful variance explanations.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to ensure proper accruals.
- Partner with cost center leaders to develop annual budgets and long-term plans ensuring all timelines and reporting requirements are met.
- Assist CFO and VP FP&A with coordination of the monthly, quarterly, annual budget/reforecast, and long-term plan from data collection through executive and board of director level presentations.
- Support VP FP&A with ad hoc projects including potential business development deals, commercial launch planning and internal program/portfolio planning as needed.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in a finance related role in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, investment banking, consulting.
- 3+ years’ experience on a formal FP&A team, supporting a high-growth organization.
- Prefer experience supporting clinical and/or manufacturing & operations for biotechnology industry.
- Ability to partner with leaders from different functions across the organization.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Personable, highly ethical and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent proactive communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-motivated with high bias for action and accountability.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining highly complex Excel financial models.
- Possess a good understanding of accounting, financial, and quantitative principles.
*Please note: Candidates must be local or open to relocating as remote is not an option for this role.
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Replimune now requires Covid vaccination disclosure for all US employees.