Head of Financial Planning and Analysis – Woburn, MA
Leading all budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for all functions and will help coordinate the overall company planning process and all associated reporting deliverables to senior management and the Board of Directors. You will also be responsible for providing strategic analysis and delivering the business insights that drive optimized decision-making. In addition, you will have a key role in providing budget, forecast, and analysis deliverables for our business partnerships.
- Become a trusted business partner to the Development and Administration organizations, providing strategic and tactical financial leadership
- Lead budget, forecast, and long-range planning process for the Development organization
- Provide FP&A leadership and support for ongoing and new business partnerships
- Actively participate in the monthly accounting close process (financial statement analysis, variance review, and audit support)
- Support the management reporting process, including the development of financial metrics and KPIs
- Collaborate in the continuing development of our FP&A planning tools to drive efficient forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Review Procurement requests to maximize the value return of the company’s vendor spend
- Provide strategic and tactical financial support to our project teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA/MBA is a plus
- 5-10+ years relevant biotech/pharma work experience in finance is a MUST
- Ability to use superior communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills to frame decisions for senior management and drive optimized decision-making
- Able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment and be assertive when needed
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong business partner with a high-energy and hands-on approach
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to adapt to job responsibilities as required to meet the demands and opportunities of a rapidly growing company
EEO & Employment Eligibility:
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition.
Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.