Clinical Trial Supply Associate – Woburn, MA
Under the direction of the Clinical Trial Supply Chain Manager, the Clinical Trial Supply Associate will be responsible for assisting in facilitating the planning and execution of clinical supply chain activities globally to support Replimune’s Clinical Trials and Investigator Sponsored Trials.
- Work with Clinical Trial Supply Chain Manager to facilitate logistics as required to support the labelling, packaging, and shipment of Investigational Product to depots/investigative sites as well as other clinical supplies as necessary
- Accountable for communication, support, and issue resolution for site-facing drug supply-managed processes and on-site drug supply issues
- Assist in the execution of user acceptance testing for IRT systems
- Monitory inventory levels at depot and investigational sites
- Monitor distribution activities
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist in oversight activities performed by third party vendors
- Assist in the development of drug supply training materials for investigational sites
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Clinical science or healthcare background preferred
Experience and Skill Requirement:
- 1 year of relevant clinical supply experience, preferably at site or CRO level
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of applicable computer and project management software preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
EEO & Employment Eligibility:
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition.
Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.