- Work with the Operations and Clinical Development functions to facilitate distribution and logistics to assure product availability in support of all clinical trials.
- Accountable for communication, support, and issue resolution for site-facing drug supply management processes and on-site drug supply issues.
- Assist in the management, execution and user acceptance testing for IRT systems.
- Monitor inventory levels at investigational sites and inform Operations, Clinical Development and Program Management of any potential issues (shortfalls, overstock, expiration dating).
- Monitor distribution activities to assure inventory levels to all sites.
- Work with Clinical Development to generate, maintain and circulate regular supply forecast and drug consumption reports.
- Monitor and communicate clinical study site drug usage levels on at least a per monthly basis.
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with cGMP and company SOPs.
- Assist in oversight packaging, distribution and shipping activities performed by third party vendors. This oversight will include the review of contracts, protocols and associated costs.
- Assist Program Management in the support of clinical trial timelines meeting corporate objectives.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with a diverse team from various functions.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Replimune now requires Covid vaccination disclosure for all US employees.