- Lead RP1 marketing, working with a cross functional launch team to develop and execute the marketing strategies for the initial launch of RP1 in CSCC and beyond.
- Working closely with the VP Marketing, responsible for the successful launch of RP1 in CSCC in the US.
- Lead and create marketing product positioning in collaboration with Market Insights and Analysis.
- Identifies and seeks input from external experts (KOLs, Patients, Caregivers, & Advocacy groups) in collaboration with VP of Customer Engagement and leading patient and advocacy group initiatives.
- Develop actionable launch strategies and plans along with KPIs to measure against.
- Collaborates and plays a leading role in the annual strategic brand plan and tactical plan.
- Establish effective partnerships cross functionally including insights & analytics, medical affairs, R&D, market access, regulatory, operations, and others to ensure success of the launch.
- Lead contact for AOR, campaign development, and HCP and patient strategies.
- Manage multiple agency relationships and budgets that effectively achieve desired goals that are balanced with the financial objectives of the broader commercial organization.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred. Equivalent life science career experience would be accepted.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, or other commercial roles in the life sciences industry (directly or as a consultant / vendor), preferably including 2-3+ years working in oncology solid tumors or other related specialty areas.
- Launch experience in oncology or specialty care products is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills appropriate to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence cross-functional teams within an organization.
- Flexible, adaptable, diplomatic, and able to effectively deal with ambiguity and solve problems through innovative thinking.
- Possesses a good blend of strategic and operational experience with the ability to see the big picture and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct business travel outside Massachusetts approximately 10-25% of time (Post-Covid requirement).
- This position can either be based in Replimune’s HQ in the Boston area or remotely (Northeast, Southeast, or Midwest locations preferred).
- Replimune requires employees in remote roles (assuming no Covid restrictions) to be on-site 10-25% of time, on average once a month or when critical business needs exist per manager’s request.
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Replimune now requires Covid vaccination disclosure for all US employees.